Layered Pasta Salad
* 3 cups uncooked medium shell pasta, cooked, drained
* 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
* 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed, drained
* 1 pkg. (6 oz.) smoked ham, chopped (I used an 8 oz pkg.)
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup ranch dressing
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
1. Place pasta in 3-qt. clear serving bowl. Next layer on half the peas followed by half the onion. Repeat with remaining peas and onion.
2. Then layer on the ham.
3. Mix mayo and dressing together. Spread over ham layer of the salad to seal.
4. Top with cheese and tomatoes; cover.
5. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Toss gently before serving.
This is yummy great for those pot luck BBQ's! I found it on Real Mom Kitchen.com